Sunday, June 26, 2011

27 Weeks


How many weeks? I am 27 weeks (Friday)

Food Cravings? Mexican

Food Aversions? umm...tried pork again...still not good

Weight Gain? According to my scale...not this week so still 20 from the 26 week visit.

What am I looking forward too? I would say my 28 week check up..but thats the glucola...I do get another U/S!!

What do I miss? Mr. Mike Nix (another post coming)

This week Henry (should) weigh 2 pounds, well I had an ultrasound this week for fun...well he weighed 2 pounds and 9 ounces. He is a big long boy. His lungs are still developing, but with lots of medical treatment he could survive if he was born early (Heaven forbid it though). He is very active, he now able to open and shut his eyes. He has more brain activity, and he can suck his thumb...we haven't seen him do that on an ultrasound yet...so maybe he won't be a thumb sucker! haha He now has hiccups...and I feel this quite often! Just means he's growing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment