Tuesday, June 14, 2011

25 weeks



How many weeks? 25 1/2

Food Cravings? Strawberry Pretzel Salad

Food Aversions? pork and peanut butter

Weight Gain? Not this week

What am I looking forward to? I get to have another ultrasound next week!! For those of you wondering how I get to have so many, my mom works at the doctors office...I worked there through college so they all know me. I am having an ultrasound next week so a student from Wallace State can "practice" just a play ultrasound :)

What do I miss? Diet Mt. Dew, sleeping on my back and tummy


This week Henry should be about the size of a rutabaga, but he's a lot cuter! He SHOULD be around 13 1/2 inches long and weigh a pound and a half...well at 24 weeks he weighed 2 pounds...he's a big boy! He is starting to get some fat on his body, he is also growing some hair!! Here is a picture of how he should look at 25 weeks in my belly.


No comments:

Post a Comment