Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Weekend with My Niece

This past weekend my niece, Lucy came to stay with Tom and me!! We had a weekend packed with fun activities. Friday, we went and got pedicures, got feathers in our hair, and went to an art class. Saturday we went to see Rio (at the dollar theater) and then went to Kiddie Carnival, which of course I forgot my camera. Then Sunday was my church shower, and finally on Monday Lucy got to go the Henry's ultrasound with us!! Whew!! I'm worn out just thinking about it all!! It was a fun busy weekend, here are some pictures from our adventures!!


Lucy getting her Pedicure!!




Lucy's Feathers



Before the class began, she started off with a blank canvas


Taking a break to let some of the paint dry



Lucy Hard at work




Lucy and Carley with their Aunts (Melea and Me)





Lucy and her final project

No comments:

Post a Comment