Saturday, August 27, 2011

36 Weeks



How many weeks? I am 36 weeks


Food Cravings? This week I have craved french fries, cheese, and a bloomin' onion?!!? Weird I know.


Food Aversions? Acidic foods!!


Weight gain? Well I have gained 47 (YIKES!)


What am I looking forward to?! This weekend...COLLEGE FOOTBALL BEGINS!! RTR (haha)


What do I miss? same as usual...Mt. Dew....and now maybe the days that I'm not walking around and having contractions!!


This week Henry is packing on the pounds, he should put on a 1/2 ounce to an ounce a day. I go Tuesday to the doctor (again). I am thinking it's my favorite place to be these days. He is shedding the downy covering of hair and the vernix caseosa, the waxy covering that protected his skin. At the end of this week Henry will be considered a full term baby!!!! YAY!! He is still not head down though, still breech!!

No comments:

Post a Comment