Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Church Shower

My sweet church family gave me a shower July 31. The girls in my Bunco group, plus some others helped with the shower...they did an amazing job!! Everything went with his nursery theme. It was all jungle animals. I am blessed to have such great friends, family, and church family!! I thought Henry was spoiled, but now I KNOW he is!!


The cute table with food!!



The cake one of my friends made...isn't cute?!? It tasted great also!!




The diaper cake!!




The Sign-In book





The gifts kept multiplying..I would think I had them all opened and more would appear!! I am blessed!!




This is the hostess gift (well a small part), it was like a Mary Poppins bag...never ending with goodies!



Sweet Picture frame




One of the many outfits he got...cute huh?



His room after the shower....a mess!! Luckily it was summer and every thing is washed (or hung up), in it's place, sorted by size..etc!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment