Tuesday, August 23, 2011

35 Weeks ~An eventful week




How many weeks? 35 weeks... 35 weeks/35 days (well now 31 days)


Food Cravings? Cheese


Food Aversions? Still can't eat pork, but I can't eat anything acidic because of the terrible heartburn


Weight Gain? I haven't weighed this week..my scales at home weigh so much different then the ones at the doc's office.


What am I looking forward too? My school shower next week :)


What do I miss? Diet Mt. Dew (yes...I want one really badly!!)


This week Henry is running out of room, I think this actually started a couple of weeks ago. He should weigh around 5 1/4 pounds, not my big boy!! LOL. Most of his physical development is completely finished, his kidneys are fully developed and his liver can process some waste. He is very active, but it's just punches and kicks now...no more somesaults. He will be spending the next few weeks putting on weight!!



No comments:

Post a Comment