Friday, July 22, 2011

31 Weeks


How many weeks? 31

Food Cravings? been too busy to notice this week

Food Aversions? anything acidic....tried pizza FAIL!!

Weight gain? Well, at the doctor Tuesday I had gained a total of 30 pound, one pound a week, I'm blamming it on the fact that Henry is a hugh baby.

What am I looking forward to? August 1 I get to have another U/S to get another weight check...who knows how big he'll be then.

What do I miss? Well this morning I woke up with a terrible headache, so today I miss advil and caffenee

This week Henry should be 16 inches long and weigh about 3 lbs and 3 oz (like carrying 4 naval oranges), but you can look at the 28 week post and see he was 3 lbs and 9 oz then. Yeah, he's hugh!! There is a 15% error in those, I mean you can't actually put him on scale right now to see. He is able to turn his head side to side and he's becoming more and more active!! Yes he is...and it's the BEST feeling in the world. His first shower is this Sunday!!! CAN'T WAIT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment