Friday, July 1, 2011

28 Weeks




How many weeks? 28 weeks (offical start to the third trimester)

Food Cravings? I haven't had any, I'm starting to get to that stage where you like a couple of bites and your full....but then get hungry a couple of hours later..weird!! hehe

Food Aversions? I think I can eat pretty much anything now, I am just not taking my chances on eating a whole lot of pork. I just eat it once in a blue moon, which is actually probably a good thing since pork is bad for you.

What am I looking forward to? I would say my check-up on Tuesday, but thats the dreaded glucola. I do get to have another ultrasound though :)

What do I miss? My mind...I've heard it only gets worse.

THis week Henry should be the size of a Chinese Cabbage, weight around 2 1/4 pounds...well remember at 26 weeks he weighed 2 lbs and 9 oz, I think he's past this already. His eyesight is developing, he might can even see light from the womb. He can blink his eyes, which have eyelashes. He's adding more and more baby fat each week to prepare for the outside world. We can see that at each ultrasound, you see his legs get chubbier and chubbier and LONGER AND LONGER!! This child is going to be a long child. He kicks like crazy, it never gets old watching my belly jump. At around 25 weeks I let myself get real dehydrated, which caused Braxton Hicks....well this week I have started have some more!! They are very sporadic (Spelling?). They don't hurt too bad, but I read some where that they are my "practice" contractions." Hopefully he will stay in there until 40 weeks! I want him to be healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment