Wednesday, July 6, 2011

28 Week Ultrasound Pictures

Tuesday I had my 28 week check-up. We know what that means...glucose!! It was not quite as bad as I imagined. After I drank the orange drink, I had an ultrasound. We had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago, Henry weighed 2 lbs. and 9 oz then, Tuesday he weighed 3 lbs. and 9 oz. What's funny is I had only gained a pound, I guess that was him!! Every thing looks great, my blood pressure is still running like 110/60 or 70...something like that...no swelling, etc. The doctor said I was growing a football player. She wants to measure him again at 32 weeks (instead of 36) to see how big he is, she said if he keeps growing like he did we might have to discuss options. She said I was a tiny lady...and he was a BIG boy...so I don't know if that means c-section or induced early (not before 37 weeks). I should now either August 1 or 2!! AHH..it's all becoming real now!!



In every ultrasound he always has his ankles crossed


I can't decide who he looks like?! He's long like is daddy, but I think that might be my nose :)


My flexible not so little boy


Henry's chubby face

No comments:

Post a Comment