Saturday, July 9, 2011

29 Weeks



How many weeks? 29 Weeks


Food Cravings? Salads...cold food...it is sooo hot!!!


Food Aversions? Well I have had to give up one of my favorite summer time treats, tomatoes...to much acid...not good!!


Weight Gain? 1 pound...and it was all Henry


What am I looking forward too? On July 22 I will have a MASTERS DEGREE!!! I have been working on it since August 2010, so ready to be finished!!


What do I miss? I really would like a Diet Sun Drop


This week Henry is the size of a butternut squash and should weigh around 2 1/2 pounds. Well, Henry weighs 3 pounds and 9 ounces. He is measuring the size of a 31 week baby. His lungs and muscles are still developing. His head is growing each day for his brain. This trimester about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited into his bones. I can't believe there is only 11 weeks to go.

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried the wintergreen Tums? They worked better for me than anything. Good luck! It will be over before you know it and you'll have a sweet face to look at as a reward!

    ReplyDelete