Friday, May 20, 2011

Week 22



How many weeks?! I am 22 weeks

Food Cravings?! Pineapple and chips and salsa...not together of course, but speaking of pineapple salsa might be good...

Weight Gain? I think I am up 17 pounds total, but like I said in an earlier post...my scale at home isn't always accurate.

What am I looking forward to?!? ONLY 6 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOOL!!!!!!!

What do I miss? Lets see, sleeping on my belly, Diet Mt. Dew, REAL Sweet tea, but I can't wait to meet little Henry :)


This week Henry is the size of a spaghetti squash (except for the fact this is bigger then what he measured at my 20 week appointment). He should be 11 inches and almost a pound. He was 1 pound and an ounce at the 20 week appointment. If I could have an ultrasound this week, Henry would really be looking like a newborn baby. He has developed teethbuds, eyelids, eyebrows, etc. His irises are developed but still lack the pigment so they aren't colored yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment