Wednesday, April 13, 2011

16 Weeks


How many weeks? 16

Food Cravings?!? still fruit and cheese...I wanted some sugar cookies one day this week.

Food Aversions!? I tried pork again...and Henry liked it this time...I really thought he might be a Jew LOL ...I actually kept it down, didn't feel great afterwards, but didn't get sick!!

Weight gain?! 8 pounds since the beginning, the doctor said this was great seeing as Henry is supposed to weigh 3 oz. and he weighs 6 oz.....yep he's a big boy already!!

What am I looking forward to? Getting his nursery ready


This week Henry is growing rapidly. He is now developing eyebrows, eyelashes, and hair...might be why I am taking these Tums now. LOL. He can open and shut his mouth, he is trying to suck his thumb. He should double in size in the next couple of weeks!! (Seeing as he already is double what he is supposed to be, I am thinking it might not take a couple of weeks).

No comments:

Post a Comment