Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Contractions?!!?



Friday morning I woke up bright and early hurting. I called my mom to see what to do, she works at the doctors office. She told me to just time the pains. Well, the pains were pretty constant so I thought I was just having typical pregnancy pains and went to school. The pains ended up getting worse and worse, so I called my mom back around 8, she told the doctor and they were going to call me back. Tom knew I was hurting and wanted me to just go to the hospital (but as most of you know I'm red headed so I'm stubborn). Tom shows up at work about the time the doctor returns my call. She wanted me to come in to be monitored. I went in, and guess what!!! My contractions were 2-4 minutes apart, but I wasn't dialated. As I mentioned in another post ( I THINK?) The doctor said she wouldn't stop the contractions again!! So she put my in labor and delivery and since I had eaten that morning, she said lets just monitor you for a few hours, if they haven't stopped around lunch we will do c-section at 2:30. Well, they didn't stop so guess who is here!!!! Yes, Henry Frank Griffin made his apperance in the world, Friday Sept. 2. 2011 at 3 P.M. weighing 7 pounds 2 ounces and was 18 inches long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment