Friday, February 18, 2011

Week 9


How many weeks? 9

Any cravings? Pineapple and tomatoes (wrong season, I know)

Food Aversions? Well, this week I had the stomach virus a couple of days...so pretty much everything.

Best Moment? This beautiful weather, I actually got to walk outside instead of inside the house on the treadmill.

Weight Gain? I'm not even going there...lol...I lose then gain...then gain...then gain....but I'm not eating any more than I used to eat, and I'm eating healthy...who knows.

What are you looking forward too? Tom found these sticks that I can pee on at 10 weeks and it's supposed to be 96% accurate to tell you the sex of your baby....so we are going to try that next week..stay tuned.

This week Baby G is the size of an olive. He or she is now a fetus. The physical features are now all forming and are in place, Baby G is actually looking like a baby. I can't wait to see the next Ultrasound!!

No comments:

Post a Comment